Want to be a part of a great team and an exciting culture? Join the winning team of Accel!
Accel International has grown to be the best high-performance conductor manufacturer for the aerospace, medical, telecommunications, and other industries. Our state-of-the-art technology and the dedication of our associates are unmatched by any of our competitors! With emphasis on customer care and integrity, we have become a force to be reckoned with in the wire industry, and our growth reflects this. We currently operate two state-of-the-art facilities in Connecticut, one in Indiana, and a new one is being built in Florida, which will be up and running in 2023.
This is a fast-paced, demanding role requiring self-motivation, results-oriented mindset, and a positive attitude. If you are a quick thinker, customer-centric extrovert, and you work well under pressure, this is the right role for you.
- Take inbound and make outbound calls for customer service of wire manufacturing. (NO COLD CALLING!)
- Identify customer’s needs and cultivate effective customer relationships via phone.
- Work with the sales, engineering and operations teams to ensure consistent value is delivered to the customer.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by establishing rapport with customer and others at Accel to help meet customer needs.
- Determine quotation requirements by interviewing customer; referring to customer account information.
- Recommend product solutions by understanding the company product line and prepare quotation pricing utilizing established guidelines.
- Resolve customer product and service problems.
- Administrative tasks, such as order entry, filing, report writing, faxing, copying etc.
- Other duties as may be necessary.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher is required
- 2-3 years experience in non-retail sales and customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office products – (Excel) is required
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong initiative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Resourceful and responsible
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of data
In return, we are happy to offer:
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE) (This is a salaried, no commission position)
- Generous Bonus Potential
- Rewarding and Fun Work Environment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Free Disability and Life Insurance
- AFLAC line of coverage
- 401(K) Plan with a Match
- Growth Opportunities