Accel International has grown to be the best high-performance conductor manufacturer for the aerospace, medical, telecommunications, and other industries. Our state-of-the-art technology and the dedication of our associates are unmatched by any of our competitors! We currently operate two facilities in Connecticut, one in Indiana, and a new one is being built in Florida, which will be up and running in Spring 2023.
We are looking for an experienced and focused on results Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Reporting to SVP of Sales & Marketing, the Vice President of Sales is directly responsible for Accel’s revenue growth and customer satisfaction. This is a results-driven, highly visible, and instrumental senior leadership role, tasked with generating new growth opportunities. Specifically, the VP of Sales is expected to lead the organic growth efforts through wallet share gain at many top customers in wire and cable industry, with current product offering as well as new product development, to achieve our aggressive financial goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop plans and strategies for growing the business and achieving Accel’s sales goals of 25% per year growth.
- Build new product revenues with detailed execution strategy for achieving the goals of new product revenues.
- Lead key customer relationships.
- Develop detailed sales forecast.
- Exceed customer expectations and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Finance, etc.) is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial Business Development experience and/or sales
- Must be results driven, vs. effort driven.
- Must possess a keen intellect, be extremely analytical and thoughtful, and be comfortable challenging conventional wisdom.
- Must work well in a team environment and have ability to operate at all levels within an organization.
- P & L management and strong financial acumen is necessary.
- Must be able to motivate and influence people and have an optimistic approach while dealing with difficult situations.
We are happy to offer:
- Very Competitive Base Pay
- Generous Bonus Potential
- Complete health, wellness and 401K benefits package